Wednesday 16 July 2014

One Layer Card #Week 180 - Orchids & yellow flowers


Challenge from "Less is More" for Week 180 is ''Adapt A Fingerprint''. It is very fun to challenge myself to think of different ideas of colouring with fingerprint.

I have made two cards with the theme of ''Flowers". Both are very suitable for Mother's Day!

The first card is Orchids and yellow flowers.


I have my full fingerprint for the three upper layer of Orchid petals whilst the bottom layer of the petals, I slid (vertically) my finger to make the end of the fingerprint sharp.
All the yellow flowers are coloured with my fingertip.

You may see another card via this link.





5 comments:

  1. Superb inky fun, love your layout and colour choices too...
    Those flowers just pop.
    Thanks for joining this weeks fun challenge
    Sarah
    Less is more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deeeelightful fingerprint art

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these vibrant flowers !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow great finger painting!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super piece of artwork with fab colours!
    Thanks for getting inky with LIM this week
    Anne
    'Less is More'

    ReplyDelete