Thursday 3 July 2014

CASology Challenge - Week 102: Float

This is the first time I join the challenge casology #week-102 which the cue word is "float".

I got an idea of Aladdin's magic carpet when I think about float (it's floating in the air). So, I made this card with the magic carpet as the main object.

I add "Farewell !" as the image shows on the card (just imagine) that someone is going to elsewhere on the magic carpet.

 I have some other ideas about float, but I think this would be more special!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love your magic carpet idea, GeeOh! What a perfect take on FLOAT! I'm so glad you joined in the fun with us at CASology. Looking forward to seeing your next entry! May

    ReplyDelete
  2. GeeOh, this is quite creative and very fun! I love the idea of a floating magic carpet! Thanks for joining us at CASology for the first time this week...I hope you will play along again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super clever and so fun, GeeOh! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete